1. Finish Blankets : Hunter Andrew, Jayde, Dani, Shay . Hunters is finished!! Just in time for christmas 2010 Andrews finished 6/16/2011
Ok, so I didnt finish all of those 5, but I did finish those two, as well as 3 others, just not for those people.
2. Finish Scrap Blankets ( 1/4) first one went to Stephen for Graduation 2/4 Tony’s graduation blanket
Made one more with the scraps from andrews graduation blanket.
3. Finish MY Scarf that grows up into a blanket by making many many homespun scarves. I dont seem to know where its hiding.
Still cant find it. One day I will and I will continue working on it.
4. Keep my plants alive.
Pretty sure they are still alive??? lol
5. Make a list of places I want to go and then visit at least one. Dont think I made a list, but Planning on going to Reno in July
Went to reno : ) but thats about all I accomplished
6. Participate in something like the 365 project (a picture a day)
Did not do
7. Karaoke in Milwaukee
Also, did not do…
8. Spend some time hanging out on the lakefront beaches or rocks. (5) It keeps happening. I dont think this will be a problem!
9. Get my friends from Iowa to get thier butts up here at least 2x. (1- aaron joe jess and jade were in town and hung out at the zoo, Dani Shay and the girls came up for Miley Cyrus concert/2)
10. Donate scarves (scrap blankets?) to a shelter.
Did not do, although I did give out a bunch.
11. Do something with the millions of plastic bags just hanging out in my cupboard. (3/21/09, Large Tote)(small tote)
12. Start up a rainy account or whatever that is… and put 5$ for each completed task.(0/505)
Meh.. didnt do
13. 10 photobooth pictures, with different people. (1/10)
- Me and Andrew
- Did not complete, but I do like the one I have
14.Visit Green Bay 4-4-09
15 Visit Madison 09-06-09
16.Visit Chicago 10-18/19-09 Wilco
17. Watch 100 new to me movies (39/100)
Im sure I succeeded in this, just lost count
18. Improve sewing skillz. (Learned how to hem pants -3-22-09) (3-29-09- im a monkey tote)
Did some things, but I dont think my skills improved
19. Get involved in Theatre again. Telemarketing at the Rep. dosent count.
Did not happen 😦 sad face.
20. Get a fancy camera. Purchaced with my tax return in feb or march
Dont remember when I got it, but I work with a fancy Canon ❤
21. Get rid of 100 things. Not trash. (12/100)
Didnt continue counting, but Im sure that I got about halfway there
22. Start putting stuff up on ShutterStock
23. Learn to cable knit.
Attempted a few times, no complete projects to show for it
24. Learn French.
Thats on my life long bucket list. Might have to use a classroom for this
25. Get a tattoo, either the personal one that I have worked up, or the “let it be” one that I have in mind.All three of us got memorial tattoos for our mother on feb 7th
Yep, memorial tattoos, and mine have been finished
26. Thrift shop. (woot, 13c records which i will melt into bowls)(Halloween costume for 5$)
Did some thrifting for this christmas too.
27. Update Resume.
Still on my to do list…
28. Make a Portfolio of my work.
As is this…
29. Continue to win peoples choice contests at work ( 2 to complete task) (1/2) edited to update -event no longer occurs. But I just won one the other day… so there!!!
I think this reads as I completed??
30. Read 10 books. (1/10)
31. Make Christmas stockings for at moms. supplies purchaced, started one…. Mom passed away, so this goal is postponed… altered… might not happen, especially as written 😦 </3
Havent revisited this in awhile. May not for a bit either… but I havent unraveled it or anything…
32. Teach mom to knit or crochet. she dosent want to… Cant really do that anymore anyways…
Again, cannot complete this one
33. Be more comfortable as a photographer at JCPennys. May not get the chance at pennys, but in general I feel as If I am falling into that title very nicely. …Hired at the PictureMe Portrait studio… same thing only different….
After working there for 2 years now, I would hope I am comfortable as a photographer lol.
34. Pick up a new hobby. Pool
That didnt really stick…. does Pinterest count lmao
35. Start a new Journal/Sketchbook. I have been making little 2×3 books that i carry around with me.
in one way or another this is completed
36. Road trip with no plan.
Havent had the opportunity
37. Be able to get my own GOOD car/van/truck
havent had to purchase a new vehicle… but the one I have suits me for now
38. Be well on my way to living in a space in which I can have an office/studio Moms new house will have just the space for a studio. I am verry excited. Not gonna happen at moms… I have enough $ for a downpayment on a house!!! But my credit is so darn bad I wont get approved!
Working on it… if ‘on my way’ is the requirement for accomplishing this, then I am on my way! Talked to the CU and all…
39. Be a vegatarian for a month, 3x. (0/3)
um… yeah, forgot about this one
40. Reduce and phase out soda as primary source of liquid intake. Starting March 1st. exceptions would be mixed drinks and treats are allowed. (March 1-31. no soda. sips here and there rarely.) woot. 2-1-11 Cant remember the last time I really had soda, Its been almost a month without dark soda and a couple weeks without any~
I have always gone back and forth… almost time for another round, but there is soooo much already purchased…
41. Send the Little ones postcards (Faith, Jayde… ect… Emily once she understands what it is)
I moved back home and a postcard from across town isnt all that exciting lol
42. Go camping for real.
43. Let myself let go of certian things in the past that I can’t do anything about. And learn to move forward. (4-1-09) working on getting rid of my myspace acct. I did get rid of myspace. I feel SOOO much better. I got rid of the guy as well! lol. Dang it he keeps popping up… : ( Moved on… woohoo…
LOL I swear, girls and they way they talk about guys…. I tell ya. But yeah this person is no longer an issue.
44. Use my Yoga DVD that I only used once sometime last year.
Couldnt tell ya where It is..
45. Go ghost hunting.
hrm, still sounds like fun.
46. Go to KiteFest and fly an awesome kite. missed it. Dont think I will have a chance again. Might just plan my own kite fest for back in iowa! AHHH I found one, it was beautiful. Sept 13th
That WAS fun!
47. Go to a figure drawing session. Hey… I did this last tuesday!
I miss the artist crowd.
48. Spin my own yarn.
49. Experiment in yarn choices… branch out to the pricy stuff. Bought pricy stuff… now just to work with it!
the pricy stuff is so much more … high maintenance… I like my medium to low to thrifted yarn options.
50. Update my computing. I want a mic, a sound mixer and a video editing suite. (got a mic)
no clue where said mic is, nor have I updated any of that stuff. BUT I did update my photography editing stuff.
51. Make/get business cards. Got em in June!
52. Leave notes in random books. Bookstore or library.
Still sounds like a fun thing to do…
53. Have enough work in either photography or fiber work to have a gallery show.
Getting there, just need to have more time for myself.
54. Learn to ‘at home’ screen print.
Still on my list of things to try someday
55. Get back into a darkroom.
I can dream, right?
56. Do some origami. (0/10)
Really? I failed this one?
57. Go to the Domes in Milwaukee.
Dropped my sister off there for an event once… nah, I didnt think that counted either…
58. Go the the Milwaukee County Zoo. (5-10-09 with aaron and crew)
59. minus 10
60. minus 20
61. minus 30
62. minus 40.
63. minus 50.
Dont know what the starting number was… so Idk..
64. 2 craft fairs (2/2) I wasnt personally there for both of them due to the day job, but my aunt and friend sold on my behalf at 2 different fairs
65. If the stuff dosen’t sell after the second fair, donate it!
kinda did… but not really
66. Get a passport. (not without a reason…)
yeah, without going anywhere… I dont see the purpose of actually getting one.
67. Work at SummerFest (any of the summer festivals) Applied 2-23-09 to work the festival grounds…. eep!) 4-10-09 Have an interview for upcoming monday!!! Interview was successful… I hadnt heard from them so I gave them a call today ((4-24-09) and they said that the letters were sent out on monday and that I was asked to work for them… If I dont have that letter by monday I should call and we will go from there. They didnt have my apt # on file… that might have been the issue. Paperwork is all signed…. Looking now for the orientation information. All that I have left is to actually work it. Lets just hope they dont cancel it due to Swine Flu. That would suck! Orientated… start June 24th!Completed! It was alot of work.
LMAO, “hope they dont cancel due to swine flu???” sign of the times I guess.
68. Update my licence and plates to WI. (nah. No thanks…)
69. Try Skittles infused Vodka.
70. Host a theme party.
when I get a house..
71. Get a manicure. Got one at aveda awhile ago.
72. Work at gettin the hula hoop down. (up?)
where did I put it?
73. Do the photoshoot that Dani wanted me to take of her.
74. See Fall Out Boy in May …(2-27-09.. fob in mke is sold out) and then at least one other concert (2/2) Didnt see them in may, but i will see them in AUG!!!!! with panic at the disco and blink 182 Saw them!!! it was awesome!!! Wilco in oct!
75. Get some magnetic poetry. Meghan got some, but i will supplement that sometime..
I still want, but not till i have somewhere to put them.
76. Take the train somewhere.
on my bucketlist.
77. Check out the Kettle Moraine area, camera in hand, in the fall.
just didnt happen
78. Make a thumb piano.
thanks for the reminder…
79. Tarot more than once a year. Check!
havent in awhile… but I should. usually i bring it out around the beginning of the year.
80. Make 10 mixed cds for 10 different people (1/10) (any takers?) Heather
81. Make sidetables out of ‘vintage’ suitcases. Bought a suitcase
Dont have room at the moment, but its on my list
82. Put a funky color (blue?!) in my hair. (Complete!!! Blonde, then Purple and then Blue!!! ) and pink
I miss my fun colors.
83. Get a Blender (got one!)
no clue where its at now!
84. Send random care/gift packages to friends/family (0/5)
85. Do something with all the beads that I have. Gave them to Skylar
86. Go on a picnic. Went with jack and emily mini picknic at eagle point ❤
87. Arrange for the recycling thing at my apt. Moved, dont need to
88. Collect my change in my jar and when it is full, put into special ‘rainy day’ acct. Collecting! in a HUGE jar that my Grandpa Jack used to put the wine he made into
Not even half full yet, but im still filling it
89. Go to a pumpkin patch. kinda did… but didnt look at pumpkins….
went with faith and jayde when they came to mke
90. Play in the rain.
I dont recall
91. Clean/ organize room as many times as needed. (1)
92. Make 4 scarves for the Knit your Bit campaign. (0/4)
93. Improve Juggling ability.
what was i thinking. I must have been bored.
94.Read 5 books from the Banned list. http://title.forbiddenlibrary.com/ (0/5)
i dont have much time to read.
95. Finish moms shawl for mothers day. (Didnt finish for mothers day, but we werent home for mothers day… we will celebrate it at the end of may and I will have it done by then… )
did finish it, I think someday I will give it to jayde if I find it and its in good condition.
96. Go to a game of a relative (soccer, football, little league…) My cousins Michael and Ethan had a game I went to this past weekend (7-10-09)
should really do some more
97. Create and share 10 playlists that express certian emotions. (0/10)
98. Get a new purse. Got 2, one from target, and one from a thrift store
was just adding things to my list i think…
99. Get a psychic reading. (not going by myself tho…)
on a list of things to do, I think meghan and I should go to one
100. Make a true blue new friend. …. stephanie, Jade and Jessica are getting up there <3, KENZIE!!!
101. Make a new list for the next 1001 days.
my next task….
What I learned I believe is that life happens and things and situations change. You cant always do what you set out to do, but on your way to trying new and better things may come up!